Sunday 3 January 2010

visit to regents park, london



i was so bored that i went to the park alone. actually i want to focus more on macro shot, as in flowers. however, i ended up taking pictures of big fat squirrels! they are relatively fatter during the winter, presumably due to the hibernation process ( I myself hibernate in my warm duvet but people told me that i seem to be losing weight. what a joke). I did some alterations in Adobe Elements 8.0, playing with layers and some colour settings.
i hope you like them! :)



100mm , 1/200s , f/7.1 , ISO 200 ( with SB600 )


100mm , 1/250s , f/3.5 , ISO 640



100mm , 1/250s , f/3.5 , ISO 800



100mm , 1/250s , f/3.5 , ISO 800




i regretted that i didn't bring my nikkor 80-200mm to the park so that i could get tighter portrait of them without getting too close to the subject. by the way, i will be going to the park again and bring some food for them ( they love being pampered! )

5 comments:

  1. nyot3....ceeet3...nk tupai.hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ni la kgemrn ko kn cip..tupai..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. kalo nk tupai, g la park syamil ooyyy.har3..

    ain, tupai memang my faveret pon.nyum3.

    ReplyDelete