Tuesday 29 December 2009

fresh start


hi everyone. i am not here to tell you guys about my daily life of write any love poem. i am here to post my pictures ( not just portrait of mine , but the pictures i have taken ) and tell stories about them ( not too long story i suppose ) and some technical description. i am a digital camera geek, so pardon me if you are not interested on reading it. you might leave peacefully without posting any offensive comment. i am not a graduate from photography courses. i am self taught, and some friends of mine ( syamil, apen, matrid, amirul titisan and jetlipopan ) who discussed with me and taught me on certain valuable topics in photography.





Syamil, Apen and Einstein






i have a flickr page, but it is kinda dull in there. i want to tell stories of the pictures i made, not by just posting them and wait for positive comments from readers who admire them. i am not a purist since i am an artist ( i want to be one ). i didn't capture one picture so that it will look as it is. i want it to be meaningful and contains story. i might manipulate my pictures to make them look as i want ( since i am the artist, i am the one who created them using the real sources, certain tools and my own creativity ).


i might write some technical stuffs about digital photography or reviews. as i mentioned before, i am a geek and you guys who want to follow this blog, please bare with me.


p/s ; do comment if you like my posts, do comment if u don't ( in a good manner ).




4 comments:

  1. sy komen..sy komen..hehee..pg conventry amik gmbr byk2 yeee...kami nk tgok..hihihih

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..sy pun mgedik bh dblog ni..

    ReplyDelete
  3. padan la korang,dua2 gedix.hehe.jmput2 mngedix,digalakkan :)

    ReplyDelete